By Donna Schuller
This year, I’m going to give you eight goals to strive for which aim to encourage your health and wellness in 2015 and beyond. I am referring to leading a vigorous life emotionally, physically, and spiritually. The subjects will of course over-lap with some of the topics I covered in my newest book “Healthy Family Happy Life,” but I’m sure you’ll find a few new take-aways, as there is always so much more to learn about leading a healthy and a happy life!
*If you want a book you can also buy it directly from me (and I’ll sign it)
Here’s a “to do” list which aims to help you feel more blessed, thankful, and productive. You will learn more about creating an awesome environment for personal growth and well-being as you focus on how to:
1) Be curious-new studies show why asking questions or learning something new is good for you.
2) Be generous-how giving back promotes long-life and a sense of purpose.
3) Be grateful-learn to concentrate on what all you do have. Being aware of things around you.
4) Be healthy-helpful tips for being all you can be in body, mind, and spirit.
5) Be present-when you are with a person be with them. Also… “digital detox.”
6) Be intentional-how to schedule and make time for those you love and the things you want to do.
7) Be you-authenticity is the way to go, even when it’s difficult to fit-in to popular culture.
8) Breathe-discover ways to decrease your stress levels with proper breath.
I will be exploring each goal in depth on my personal blog, and I would love to hear more about what you think as well. Please keep in touch with your comments and your ideas. I will talk about my first point, the importance of curiosity, in the next couple of days, so get ready to experience many “things yet seen in 2015!”
Donna Schuller provides tools, information, and advice to help others support, achieve and maintain great health in body, mind, and soul. She specializes in nutrition, wellness and family dynamics coaching. Read full bio